Welcome to the Genetic Support Council Resource Centre. We provide information and resources in the area of genetic support and genetic health services to benefit the lives of people living with a genetic condition, health professionals, the public health community, consumers and government.
- Includes information on the services provided by member Genetic Support Groups
- Provides information on a range of associated topics such as online resources, families living with a family member with a genetic condition, parenting and education in association with a genetic condition are some of these
- Maintains a wide range of website links on genetic conditions and organisations and groups that may provide support
- Maintains a database of Genetic Support Groups throughout Australia and with some international links
- Providing ongoing research for developments and up to date information on genetic conditions.
- Current Research Trials
- For patients, friends and family
- For medical professionals
- For support groups
Please contact us for further information on 9485 8999